Nautilus Mini BVC Tank Clearomizer comes with the Aspire “BVC” (Bottom Vertical Coil) atomizer technology and an improved four-port adjustable airflow system.
2ml Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) Airflow adjustable Pyrex Glass Tank Clearomizer, with the Aspire “BVC” (Bottom Vertical Coil) atomizer technology and an improved four-port adjustable airflow system. It leads a new revolution in coil technology.
Material: Stainless Steel
Adjustable Airflow Control
BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil)
Elegant Modern Body Shape
- It's compatible with 510/eGo threading batteries.
- It's an empty cartomizer, you still need order e-liquids to use it.
- You can choose the replacement coil unit here or replacement Pyrex Glass Tube for Aspire Nautilus Mini.
Stainless Drip tip 1pc
Upper hardware 1pc
Pyrex Glass tube 1pc
BVC unit 2pcs
1.8ohm(1pc pre-installed) 2pcs
Decorative ring 1pc
Base hardware 1pc
*Nautilus Mini BVC Tank Clearomizer made of stainless steel and Pyrex glass. This makes the cartomizer more durable and resistant.
*The Aspire BVC(Bottom Vertical Coil) atomzier technology is designed to last longer while giving users the purest and cleanest taste.
Much better Taste
Much more Stable
Much longer Lifetime
Much more Vapor
*The four-port system allows the user to adjust the draw, warmth of vapor, and amount of vapor produced.
*510 thread, it can work with 510/eGo theading batteries.
*2ml e-liquid capacity and 1.8ohm BVC coil unit.
*The Nautilus Mini design also makes it easy to carry, install, and refill.
How to use?
1. Turn upside down the cartomizer, then screw off the bottom hardware.
2. Use the syringer or dropper to fill less than 2ml e-liquid into the space between the glass tank and the center metal tube. Do not overfill it.
3. Carefully screw on the bottom hardware, connect it with the battery and enjoy it.
How to control the Airflow?
4 different airflow hole sizes: Φ0.9mm, Φ1.1mm, Φ1.4mm and Φ1.8mm. You can rotate the airflow control valve to choose the most comfortable one.
How to replace the coil unit/coil head?
Turn upside down the cartomizer, then screw off the connector. Take out the old coil unit from the bottom base, replace with new one. So easy!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.